Claire’s unwavering passion for both real estate and her local community, as well as a total commitment and focus on delivering first class service across all their offices, are key ingredients to running a successful real estate agency.
From the early 2000s Claire built a proven track record with a successful sales career before stepping into Branch Management roles for a North Canterbury real estate franchise. Coupled with her industry specific tertiary qualifications, in 2015 the time was right for Claire to open her own real estate business with husband, Stuart.
Helping train people fresh to the industry into successful, confident, client-focused real estate professionals is one of Claire’s strengths. The belief and appreciation she instils in Sales Consultants about what can be achieved in this very competitive industry is a testament to her skill in understanding and developing great people.
Her vision for Morris and Co Real Estate is and has been to grow an award winning business in the area she loves, surrounded by great people! Her own personal experience in home and investment property ownership, as well as building, gives her an extensive range of knowledge to draw on when it comes to achieving her vision.
Claire’s life is well and truly entrenched in North Canterbury where she lives and works with her husband, Stuart and their young children, Eve and Harry. In her leisure time, Claire can be found enjoying time with her family and friends, keeping fit through the gym, running, pilates or yoga, and participating in Rogaine events around the South Island.
- Emerging Business Award in the Enterprise North Canterbury Business Awards 2018
- 2023/2024 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Kaiapoi | Pegasus | Rangiora
- 2022/2023 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Kaiapoi | Pegasus | Rangiora
- 2021/2022 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Kaiapoi | Pegasus | Rangiora
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Kaiapoi
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Kaiapoi
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Rangiora
- 2016 - Honorary Premier Performer (NZ)